Mines Mines

Yet another gem from the Jiggy treasure chest!

You're cranking these games out like a madman Jigg, frontpage here we come. ;) I already gave you crits on the forum, but I usually review the submissions of people I know anyway. Has anyone got the secret power-up yet? ;) :D

Uber Breakout! Uber Breakout!

Told you it would get frontpage Jigg! ^_^

Congrats on the second frontpage in a row :)

Jiggmin responds:

How could a prediction from one as divine as you not come true? :)

TAP fight to the sausage TAP fight to the sausage

I won the sausage!! ^_^

I have never been so motivated to fight for a sausage in my entire life, thanks guys! Now I can waste the rest of my life tapping away at this game in the eternal fight for the perfect weiner ;) Cool to see some familiar characters in a game, lots of fun, good stuff. I gave you all 10's, i'd give 11's, but NG discriminates against sausages, sorry :P

- Divine Walrus

Trackmaster Trackmaster

Great game!

I noticed that the music in the game is the same as the music used in the fight scene of 'Over there'. (Which is great, I love that track ^_^).The menu was nicely layed out. The game started off easy, but grew extremely difficult. Great re-playability, I know I'm going to be playing this later tonight to improve my hiscore. I gave it a 1 for humor because of the worst message you can get :P 'Terrible!' :D Great game, simple but challenging. Look forward to your future submissions! :)

gel responds:

Hey, I'm glad you stuck with it. See, most people seem to be losing interest within the first minute, and while I can't blame them entirely, I think it really gets challenging and exciting after about 150 seconds.

The music was actually created for this game, and Dustball liked it so much he decided to use it for Over There (he did edit it and rearrange the music, but it's generally the same music). Over There just got released first!

Check my website or check back here soon, since I'm in the process of updating the game with an online scoreboard.

Viridarium Berry Catch v2 Viridarium Berry Catch v2

Very nice imporvement, much much better.

Hugely noticable imporvement. The addition of another character alone....the monkey-goat-thing, alone made it more interesting. The voices at the end of each level made it more enjoyable aswell. And the power-ups !! O' the powerups. You had to get the green one early on otherwise it was much harder, and if you got a red one b4 hitting a green one you were totally fucked. This one was easier than the first, but still very enjoyable...pity the prize didn't change:P Kudos Tim, Dan, Julian, great Game !!

P.S - Better get an authors response for this Dan !! :D

Vector88 responds:

Thanks dave :)
You can thank Tordeck for the monkey-goat-thing :D. I was the voice for that monkey goat thing, and Munch was the voice for Yikkles.
You're right about those powerups too. :)
Sorry about no new prize, we couldn't think of anything to give :P
later :)

Viridarium Berry catching Viridarium Berry catching

Very nicely done Tim.......hoorah for Yikkles.

Music was very fitting, Jim Borns :P The art was very neat and gameplay was great. I only noticed the timer at the side after a couple of plays, you might want to mention that helpful item in the instructions page. Other than that it was great.

P.S - I better get an authors response for this !! :D

Edukator responds:

Hey, yah I should add that there. Tnaks for your review ...

The Bounce The Bounce

The most relaxing game i have ever played...

HIGHSCORE: 101

:D

Nerfbomb Nerfbomb

lol, sorry about the 0's i'm tired :P

I got to the end.....MAN that was stupid :p but funny though, cheers

oldryan responds:

Oh. Okay. I would thank you but you gave me zeros.